Favourites of 2017 # 6 - Layout Classes




Today we will have a look at my favourite layouts for 2017.

I think I have to begin with the 6 layouts created for the series of classes using Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady. It was difficult for me choose a favourite from each of the three classes, and I do not know if it is because of my love of the paper, or because all the layouts are about my Mom who passed on in June 2016. But here they are...

See class post here. And, class photos here.



Another class... see post here.



And the last class...view post here. And view the class photos here.




And my last two favourite layouts are once again using Graphic 45 paper. Winter Wonderland! First we have a single page layout that would work great as a title page to a Christmas album. See the class posting here.


This is using the paper to create a monochromatic double page Scandinavian layout.



Even though I did create several other layouts, these are more my style and therefore easily chosen as my favourites.

I was thinking how nice it would be to create more G45, or vintage, or even Shabby Chic layouts. Maybe I can fit a few in for their new year.


Thank you for checking in again today. Tomorrow will be favourites from project classes.


Happy Creating!





No comments: