Favourites of 2017 # 4 - Spellbinders Educator Classes




It was amazing to earlier this year be chosen to be a Spellbinders Canada Educator. Since then Scrapbook Essentials BC has had at least one Spellbinders Educator class a month. There is so much one can create using dies, and for today I have picked. my favourites from these classes.

Graceful Fan class... See class post here. Of the three cards made, I this is my favourite.



For this next Spellbinders class, I at first did not know what to make of the die set that sent to us, but I actually ended up with favourites from this class.

A more feminine version...


and a more contemporary or masculine version.



And from this class, I like all three, but I think my favourite is this one. We also had fun with the new Tim Holtz Oxide Ink pads in this class to get all those beautifully coloured leaves that we die cut. Here is the class post where you can see the other two cards we made.


Christmas cards using a beloved older die - Layered Poinsettia. We created three cards in this class, but I think this is my favourite of the three. See class post here.


I have posted more Spellbinders classes, but they are for 2018, so I will review them as favourites for 2018. And...I have other Spellbinders cards that I made cards with but are more for display at the studio or were personal creations. You will see these in a few more days.

Thank you for reviewing these projects again as my favourites. See you tomorrow with my favourite Layouts of the year!

Happy Creating!








No comments: