Fun WIth Portrait of a Lady


In search of photos for this class to make the homework instructions, I realized that I never posted them on my blog!! I'm not sure how I missed that... This class is full for this Saturday (April 8), but I still want to share it all with you anyway.

The class entails six A7 (5 x 7) cards and a large gift bag to coordinate with the cards.


This is my favorite of all the cards, and of course uses a lot of fussy cut pieces and a lot of layers.


This one has some Spellbinders die cuts and gold Liquid Pearls on it.


One of my favorite things to do with cut-a-parts that have frames, is to cut out the image and frame as separate pieces, and then pop up the frame giving more dimension to the card.


This one has a lot of layers as well, but what I really like about this card is the image of the woman on the sofa. She reminds me so much of my youngest sister when she danced ballet for many years. The smaller two framed images represent my other sister, and myself.


This one was fairly easy, and fun to put together.


And, here is the gift bag with coordinating card. I love to use wide ribbon for feminine images and paper, and it works well with these two items.


Here is the bag, alone.


Thank you for joining me in a look at the cards and bag for this class. Happy creating!