Kaisercraft "Ooh La La" Vintage Card 1



OK, so let's have a look at each of the cards for the Kaisercraft "Ooh La La" Vintage class. I love the deep brown of this pattern and cardstock. It complements the blue and pink beautifully.

Aging and tearing paper is a lot of fun! I tried to get the clear Wink of Stella on the butterflies to show, but no success. You can see it with the naked eye...but not through a camera lens I guess.


Creating ruffled lace with a doily adds to the vintage vibe, especially when aged with ink on a sponge.


In the next photo you can see what as all been popped up with dimensionals/pop-ups.


To me, whenever I create a vintage look, I have to fussy cut. So you will see a lot of that with these four cards. Be sure to stop by for the next card in this series.

Happy creating in the meantime!






When: Saturday, February 4th
Time: 9:00 am - 11:30 am
At Scrapbook Essentials BC Studio - 3730 Grange Road
Cost: $30 plus GST


No comments: