Christmas Lights

Christmas card #4 started out funky - I created the Christmas light borders.  I wasn't sure where to go from there and am not entirely sure I like the result.


I heat embossed a sentiment and then masked the borders before spraying the card with Silver Glimmermist. The masking paper left it's own mark on the card, but I think it actually looks kinda neat. To make the sentiment more apparent, I inked over it with silver ink.

For the final touch, I added the sparkle stamps from PTI's Shakers & Sprinkles Make It Market Kit.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Holiday Lights, Shakers and Sprinkles
  • Ink: (all Tsukinko) Versamark, Brilliance Silver Starlite, Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue, Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme, Memento Dandelion, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other Tools: clear embossing powder (Filigree), ink blending tool (Ranger)

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

Very sparkly! Great idea and I like your oops with the masking paper.

Ter ;)