Pop-Up Box Card with Graphic 45 Botanical Tea - Card Class


Hi everyone! hope you are having a good day.

A while back I mentioned that I would be teaching two classes in June, here in lovely Victoria BC. The first class being the four Graphic 45 "Couture" cards I've already posted. On that same day I will be teaching a second Card class using Graphic 45's 'Botanical Tea". Gorgeous paper! Love it. I could work with it for months!

Anyway, I'm here today to show you he cards in question. I've decided to show all four to you today, so it will be a longer post.


I'll show them to you in the order as above, from left to right.

Brown & Blue

I think these colors worked very well together. The ATC from the 8 x 8 pad could have a sentiment stamped on it or left as is.


The flowers are from the Flowers set for the botanical Tea collection. I water misted them, scrunched them up, shaped them and let them dry. I decided I need to put ribbon on at an angle like this again. And for those taking taking the class here, I like to include photos from different angles.




The next card I'll show you will be the Pop-Up Bo Card.


I used one of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea stamp sets for the sentiment on this card. More angle shots.


And the back...


Close up of the fussy cut layers...


And here you see that it fits into the A7 envelope nicely. Not mailable, but fits in the envelope to hand deliver.


I normally don't make a video about a card, but in the case of this Pop Up Box card I thought it might be useful in viewing it better.



Next we see that Pink & Green & Brown card.


I created a few tags using MFT's Traditional Tags Die-Namics, punched a hole in the top and added a bit o brown ribbon. Again the stamp is from one of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea stamp sets. The adorable flower was created using their die cut paper flower set.



And the final card of the four is a Blue & Pink card.


I used Spellbinder's Square Postage stamp die and the Large Square Nestabilities to create the frame. And of course, some fussy cutting again. I have several detail photos for those taking the class.








Well, that's it for this class. I look forward to teaching this class in June.

Thank you for stopping by today to have a look. Hope you've been inspired to play with your Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.

Happy Papercrafting!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards and great video on the box card. Lovely to see all your fussy cutting.

Sabrina said...

Thank you so much Jani! Have wonderful week! :)

Pet73 said...

These are all gorgeous! Love your work!

AhBrightWings said...

Yours are among the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. I love the dimensional aspect and the crisp clean lines. Stunning.