A Special Thank You Card

I have crafted a time or two during my lengthy absence from this blog, but, as I tend to do things last minute, have not had a chance to photograph or post my work. I am hoping that my crazy-busy days are over, leaving me more time to craft on occasion.

Regardless, my mother has continued to fill this blog with her fabulous creations! While our styles differ--almost opposite ends of the spectrum!--we certainly appreciate this hobby that we share.  :)

A friend of mine has graciously provided last-minute daycare for my youngest child on several occasions recently. I have collected a fabulous basket of goodies to give her along with this card:


This was my first time pulling out Papertrey Ink's Meadow Greens stamp set and dies. Due to my inundated email inbox, I unsubscribed to the majority of my staple blogs, but I can never seem to detach myself from my beloved PTI. My wishlist continues to grow! The supplies I used are listed below. Feel free to ask any questions about techniques in the comments.  :)

The inside:


Coordinating envelope:


As always, thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock:  Soft Stone, lightweight white (scraps)
  • Stamps: Meadow Greens, Embellishments (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versamagic Spring Pansy, Memento Lulu Lavender (both Tsukineko), Spring Moss, Chamomile, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Meadow Greens
  • Accessories: Rustic Cream Button Twine, brad (random)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Beautiful card Dana! Love it! I'm sure it was very well received. Wonderful to see your work again and I look forward to seeing more in the future. :)