Easter Card #5 - Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments

I meant to schedule this for early this morning! And now that I'm home for the day, I see that it wasn't. So here it is.

It's wonderful to have such beautiful Spring weather! Hope you are enjoying your Spring weather!

I'm back with Easter Card #5 made using Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments leftover bits and pieces! This one is a little simpler...no fussy cutting, lol! And, it's more mailable too. Easter is fast approaching, and I have a few more I need to make! Yikes!


For this card I used the frame of a cut-a-part where I had cut out the image of and fussy cut for a different project. It helped to make the floral scrap fit the size of the card better.


And I decided to use some pearls on the pattern of the frame. I popped up one of the tags from the "Tags & Pockets" package, and created another tag to go on top with my circle punch. Put Glossy Accents on the circle cut from the scraps and circle it with pearls as well.

Here are photos showing the layers better.



So that's it for this card. A nice short posting! Enjoy your Spring!

Happy papercrafting!





No comments: