I'm Published! Through the Craftroom Door

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Do you remember this?


Later, I made a tutorial due to the high number of requests, here, on how to make the base of this double sided step card. Well, recently I was asked by Colleen, the owner and publisher of Through the Craftroom Door online magazine, if they could publish my tutorial! How exciting is that!


Through the Craftroom Door is  wonderful community with galleries, a forum, groups to join, challenges, and more! You can also subscribe to their online magazine for tutorials, tips, techniques, craftroom ideas, and free digital stamps, etc! Why not check them out and join!



Happy papercrafting!



2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Congrats, Mom!

Shelley said...

Congratulations! And again... I thank you for this awesome card and tutorial :-).