Tutorial - Couture Anniversary Card & Box

Added Notation: The instruction pages are hard to read, so it may be best to email me at glimmercraft.sabrina@gmail.com to request a copy of these instructions as a pdf version. Thanks.

I've had a few people request the instructions for the Anniversary card I designed for a class using Graphic 45's Couture paper.
This is the first time I'm trying this; including the pages of instructions that is. So I think if you click on each page, then right click & save, you should be able to print out or view the instructions.If it doesn't work let me know and I'll change it.

You will need:
2 Black cardstock - Bazzill Card Shoppe 100# Licorice Twist - 12" x 12"
1  Bazzill Red Rock cardstock - 12" x 12"
1"Couture" sheet from 8 x 8 pad Graphic 45 Couture
1 "Style" sheet from 8 x 8 pad Graphic 45 Couture
2 "Gorgeous" sheets from 8 x 8 pad Graphic 45 Couture
Glossy Accents
Black embroidery floss 
Optional (Shape of card)



Look for the Couture Birthday Card & Box set of instructions tomorrow! I will also post a link to this onto the "Freebies" tab at "Paper Architecture with Sabrina".
If you have any further questions regarding this project's instructions, email me at glimmercraft.sabrina@gmail.com.

Happy papercrafting!

No comments: