Christmas in a Tea Cup & Baby Jesus in a Manger - Nov Spectrum Noir Class

Busy teaching a lot of classes these days, but I do have something new to post for you today. I finally got around to making the cards for the Nov Spectrum Noir class. Using stamped images that require a bit more detail colouring, but they are so adorable! Here are the cards.


The first one on the left is a stamp from Stampavie by Tina Wenke titled "Baby Jesus With Animals". Lots of detail in that little stamp. You can't tell that the halo and some of the light has a very light touch of Diamond Stickles.



These are the Spectrum Noir markers used for this image-
CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, GB8, GB10, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB7, BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, BG8, BG10, FS2, FS3, FS6, GB5, TN7, BGR1, 7 TB2, as well as the blender pen.



The second card, a stamp by Penny Black titled "Christmas in a Cup" is so adorable. I just love that big smile on the little mouse's face while he sleeps.



It was a bit of a challenge to try and get the gold to look like the gold you find on many tea cups, but I think I succeeded.


I had so much fun colouring this cute little mouse in the tea cup. These are the Spectrum Noir markers I used to colour this image with.

IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, EB1, EB2, TN2, FS2, FS6, BT1, BT2, TB1, TB2, DG2, DG4, BG1, BG2, BGR1, CT1, GB8, GB10, CR11, DR7, & the blender pen.

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at my colouring of these two images for our November Spectrum Noir class and are inspired to try some colouring of your own.

Happy colouring!



1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

Wow, love the coloring technique you used on the mouse/teacup image! Especially the outline shadowing!