File Folder Scrapping II

It's always nice when class participants desire to have another class based on an idea. The File Folder Scrapping class was a success last week, and many wanted a second class with a different layout. So without a bunch of words, and just a few photos, here it is!



I made a few charms by punching out some images in circles and gluing two together with embroidery floss between them, and created a tassel as per my tutorial here.







So we will be having this second class at the end of September. If any of you in 'blogland' wish to have these instructions for the second File Folder Layout, I will have them available for you in October on my Paper Architecture with Sabrina blog. The first layout instructions with links to accompanying video tutorials are now available here.

Thank you for joining me today and having a look at the 2nd layout for File Folder Scrapping.

Happy papercrafting!

No comments: