"My Summer Days" Mini - made with library cards

-Library cards, clear plastic, washi tape, a corner punch, some ribbon & flowers make a really cute mini!

I have something fun to show you today. What do you get when you have a bunch of library cards to use up, some clear plastic sheets, some fun patterned washi tape, a few flowers, and some old paper to use, all thrown into the ring to use?

This!


A cute little mini!

Perfect to carry in your purse, back pack, car, etc. and ready to use when the moment strikes. This mini measures 5 1/8" W x 3 1/4" H with the library cards used for pages at 5" W x 3" H. I won't show you a photo of each page, but I will show you a few additional photos below, and then there is a short video that shows more details as I explain about the mini created. 








A fun thing to add to this project might be a journaling pen attached to a ribbon and stuck in the coil!

Here is the video walk through for you.



Oh, I almost forgot to let you know that to bind the mini, I used a Zutter Bind-It-All and 3/4" spiral binding.

Thank you for letting me share this fun project with you. Are you ready to gather a bunch of odds and ends together and make your own Summer Days mini now? Have fun!


No comments: