Happy Father's Day

I whipped up a quick card for the father of my children, who dreams of all things tropical!


I used 3 different Waltzingmouse sets here:  Man of the Hour (love!), My Island, and Woodgrain (that banner fit perfectly over the Man of the Hour sentiment!). My guy is simple, and the paradisaical stamping put a smile on his face. ;)

Happy Father's Day, daddies!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Man of the Hour, My Island, Woodgrain (all Waltzingmouse)
  • Ink: Classic Kraft and Dark Chocolate (both Papertrey Ink), Versamark and Memento Tuxedo Black (both Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: clear embossing powder (Filigree)

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! I just ordered the My Island set and really like it! (The only other set from WMS that I own is woodgrain-- I love how you used it here!)