CAS(E) This Sketch and Simon Says Stamp

Quickly posting this to enter into Simon Says Stamp: Summer Fruits challenge.


I used the CAS(E) This Sketch layout.

I stamped the distressed chicken wire with Fine Linen ink on a Fine Linen card base. I love these distressed stamps from My Favorite Things! The lovely blueberries from WPlus9 were inked with Blueberry Sky and Chipped Sapphire inks.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Fine Linen and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Distressed Background Blocks (My Favorite Things), Fresh Picked (WPlus9 Design Studio)
  • Ink: Blueberry Sky and Fine Linen (Papertrey Ink), Chipped Sapphire Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Fresh Picked (WPlus9 Design Studio)

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

So sweet, the tone on tone background is wonderful!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!