Lucky You

I was invited to participate with the Scrapbooker's Paradise "Playing in Paradise" challenge but wasn't able to photograph my cards in time. I was given permission to enter my cards into the challenge instead.

Here is the first card I made:


I wanted to try painting and kinda got carried away. ;)

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Wonderful Words Additions (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Wonderful Words (Papertrey Ink), Sentiment Banner (L'il Inkers)
  • Other Tools: Spooky Impression Plate (Taylored Expressions), paint/paintbrush (dollar store)

8 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Fun technique!

Shanna Shands said...

Fun technique!

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Dawn said...

Beautiful card, Dana! Love the painted background. Thanks for joining in at Playing in Paradise challenge this week.

Hugs, Dawn

Linda Pekrul said...

Painting is fun isn't it!! You did a GREAT job! Thanks for joining us at Playing in Paradise this week.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is super fun with the negative die & the embossed texture! I love how it turned out (and that fun bright green!) I'm so glad you could come play with us in Paradise again :)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, this is a great technique. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Allison Rankin said...

Long time, no see! Great idea with the paint...love the use for that die cut!