Vintage Layout - Masculine - with Sabrina

I just love creating masculine vintage layouts! And as I was asked to start up the vintage layout classes at Scrapbook Parade, so I thought I'd start off with one.

Now, I have to tell you that these photos are not of my Opa/Grandfather. I have a lot of work to do in getting the old photos I have scanned, etc., so I just found some photos online and attached them using removable double sided tape so that I can replace these with the real ones. What I wrote, I did very quickly, and will rewrite. But this gives you and idea of the page layout.

Here are some close ups.

This is the left side.

The right side. Both sides use half of a Grand Labels 11.


This shows the gold embossed "inchies", Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls, the title plates, the vintage metal corner, etc.


This shows the border punches (Martha Stewart Deco Fan & Fiskars Apron Lace) and layers of papers, as well as the name plate.


In case you are wondering, these papers are from the retired Upsy Daisy company and their Enchanted collection, and are no longer available.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look at this masculine vintage layout for a February end of month class. And for those of you here in Victoria that plan to take the class, the list of things needed for class are at the very end of this post.

Have a great day everyone! And happy crafting!







This is what you will need for this class.
-paper trimmer (be sure your blade is sharp for this paper)
-ruler
-pencil
-ink blending tool
-Pumice Stone ink pad
-splat mat
-Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls
-1/8" Scor Tape
-black marker
-small corner rounder
-boarder punch (I used Martha Stewart's Deco Fan)
-paper piercer OR exactor knife and a self-healing mat
-something to wipe and clean your hands with


2 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

This double page layout is truly great and vintage masculine.

Tigriswillreign said...

Mom, this is fabulous! I know Great-Opa would love it!