Step Cards 1 - Center Step Card

Fun, fun step cards!

On March 2nd I'll be teaching a class with three basic kinds of step cards. They are so fun to make, and the ideas one can use to embellish them are unlimited. I've decide to split them up and show them to you one by one, instead of the way I usually do, including all the cards that are made in a class in one posting.

I'll begin with the Center Step card, which is almost square (5 x 5 1/2). I made it so that it could pass as a masculine card.




Here you can see the beautiful MFT Die-Namics Leafy Flourish die cut in three different colours and accented with hemp string.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look. Tomorrow I'll have the 2nd Step Card posted. See if you can guess what style of Step Card it will be.

Happy Crafting!





Tools & Supplies

Stamps: Penny Black - Enjoy Life, "Happy Birthday to You!" unknown
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Old Paper
Die: MFT Die-Namics Leafy Flourish, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Sm & Classic Scalloped Ovals Sm

No comments: