Dana's Best of 2012

Finally getting around to posting my favorite cards from 2012. I love to review my cards from earlier in the year since I forget about them.

This is one of my all-time favs from 2012. Unique yet CAS.


Another unique CAS:


I love this vivid palette!


Soft, pretty, country charm:


Masculine rustic charm:


Antique CAS:


Love this color palette and the ribbon!



Soft, whimsical CAS:


Festive CAS:


And a couple of my more recent Christmas-flavored cards (click on photo to go to original post):



These cards were amongst my most popular of 2012:



Thanks for visiting! We certainly appreciate all our lovely visitors!


1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Wonderful cards Dana! And a good review of your year. You chose some of my favorites of your creations. May the new year bring you many more inspired creations. :)