Christmas Club 2013

-Scrapbook Parade has had several requests to have Christmas Card making all year round, so we've started a Christmas Club, and this is the first class

Recycling Old Christmas Cards

For our first Christmas Club class we will be recycling old Christmas cards. How we will do this is give everyone 5 sketches designed be me and they can create and adjust accordingly after selecting up to $10 worth of paper and products to match the colours of the cards they will be using.

I've taken some of mine, and this is what I made. The sketches and approximate measurements will be based on these five cards. Of course I'm not using any handcrafted cards. Those I keep!



Here they are individually so that you can see them better.





 So that's it for the recycling of Christmas cards. I have more I'd like to do, and perhaps closer to Christmas will make some of my own.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look. I'd be curious to know how many of you recycle your old (not handmade) Christmas cards. Let me now in your comment.






2 comments:

mow180 said...

I have only done this a couple of times.
I would like to use some of the cards I have saved.
I cannot throw out the really pretty cards I get. I think I have some that are 4 or 5 years old LOL

Sabrina said...

I hope that using your old cards will give you some beautiful, and some fun results. Enjoy the experience! :)