Beginner's Scrapbook Layout

Forgot to post this a while back

I've started teaching Beginner Scrapbooking, and have already taught one class. It was a wonderful class with eager women wanting to preserve memories in a beautiful and creative setting. I look forward to the next one. There are two classes, and in the first one after taking a tour of the store and learning a few basics we made a CAS single layout, while in the 2nd class we'll discuss more elements of scrapbooking design and create a CAS double page layout.

Here is the layout I'll be using for all of the Beginner 1 classes.Will end up using different paper when we eventually run out of this line.



I created the tags using an Upsy Daisy journaling stamp on white cardstock and the cutting the tag to size. Once I attached the green 1" circle folded in half over the top, I punched a hole and fed the string through and then tying the little bow.

It's a little difficult to see, but some of the polka-dots are light blue. In real life the blue cardstock helps to accent them better than in this photo. The letters for the title were cut on my Cricut.

February will be part two of the Beginner Scrapbooking class and I'll post the double layout when I have that completed.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

CAS is my style for scrapbooking. Great layout! TFS!