Some Christmas Card Mass-Production

I put my kids to work helping me make up a quick batch of Christmas cards.


We still have a few more to go...


Here is one of my favorites by my 5-year-old daughter:


I stamped a bunch of large Christmas trees and my recruits colored sixteen! I added some Rock Candy Stickles to the ornaments and popped them up on the card bases. The sentiment is Paper Smooches.

Still more to go!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: (Recollections)
  • Stamps: Pine Wave (Stampendous), Joyful Greetings (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: Rock Candy Stickles (Ranger), crayons

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I LOVE IT! Such a great idea to get the children involved, and they look great!

Sabrina said...

...forgot to mention that the rainbow trees are wonderful, especially the 2nd from the right in the top row (Ella's?). Taylor did a great job on his ;) They're all great!