You Color My World

There's so many things to do with a sentiment like You color my world.


I had to leave my craft room overnight to ponder how I would apply the sentiment. I'm glad I did because I've wanted to try this type of banner sentiment for some time but it took me awhile to remember that. ;)



I heat embossed the Paper Smooches sentiment in white on a long strip of vellum. I scored it here and there to get it to fit artistically. I adhere it using those little Kool Tak squares. They're expensive but awesome!

I'm entering this card into the WCMD Love card category over at Moxie Fab.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Vellum (both Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: (Cosmo Cricket)
  • Stamps: Word Salad (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Hexagon coverplate and Heart Prints (both Papertrey Ink)
  • Other Tools: Pure Poppy felt (Papertrey Ink), white embossing powder (Filigree)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your rainbow of colors and how you did the sentiment! TFS! ;o)

Unknown said...

STUNNING!!! makes me happy to just look at this...imagine how great someone will feel to receive it! :)