The 4th Oct. Monochromatic Card - Scrapbook Parade Class

Hello everyone!

 I promised that when I got the paper for the last of the Oct Monochromatic cards, that I'd complete the 4th card and post it for you to see. Because of the very soft pink, I thought wedding for some reason. No, not baby girl, but wedding! Any way, this time I decided to use my Cricut a bit for the card. I don't use it that often, but felt in the mood for it. Plus it can save time preparing for a class. Here it is.


Here is a side view that shows the dimensional pop-up layers and the fact that I did a little something on the inside of the card.


The Webster's trim is certainly a fun touch. I cut the word "Wedding" and the bird from the Cricut cartridge "Heritage", and the following are close ups of that.



I punched the hearts and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink Tattered Rose, and stamped the Mr. & Mrs. using Pumice Stone.

Here is the inside of the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I have a lot more to do, and hope to get most of it done before leaving for Phoenix Oct. 11th. When I've completed them, I'll share them all with you.

Bye for now, and have a great day! Happy crafting!


1 comment:

mow180 said...

A beautiful creation, Sabrina!