Fall Thank You


I really wanted to try and capture multi-colored leaves. It didn't quite turn out the way I imagined but I'll play with it a bit more.  ;)

Using a Make It Monday technique from Erin Lincoln, I impressed the cardstock over the die. Turned out fabulously!! And I am completely in love with this Herringbone impression plate!!

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Rustic White
  • Stamps: Leaf Prints, Think Big Favorites #19
  • Ink: Memento Dandelion and Pear Tart (Tsukineko), Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse
  • Dies: Leaf Prints
  • Other Tools: Herringbone impression plate, scoreboard (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh so pretty! The leaf really pops with the colors and with that gorgeous embossing in the background! Love it!