Happy Fifth Birthday Averi!

Today (Aug 17), my fifth grandchild, Averi, is turning five! She is such a sweetheart, and I miss her. Since I'm so busy getting ready for the September reveal at the store I had to make something quick. Dana told me that she might like some butterflies on her card. So I used coloured pencils to colour in a stamp that I bought at a garage sale and placed five butterflies surrounding the image. Unfortunately, I didn't have any smooth white cardstock...grrr. But Averi will like it anyways.


As you can see I added some Star Dust Stickles to the Martha Stewart punched butterflies. I also added three more butterflies inside the card which you can see a portion of in the next photo.


I hope Averi has a great birthday today. If I were there I'd also bake her a real nice birthday cake.

Thanks for stopping by today, and happy crafting everyone!






1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

So cute, Mom! Love the outdoor shot, too!