Paper Smooches SPARKS and Sketchbook Saturday

I'm behind on cards I actually need to get done! This one uses Paper Smooches SPARKS Trends Watch challenge and Chupa's gorgeous sketch (graphics below).


A thank you card by someone with a sweet tooth! Yum!

Stamped/masked some goodies and used a bit of creative stitching to adhere vellum over top. Some selective inking gave me the sentiment I wanted. Looks much better IRL, of course. ;)

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Vellum (all Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Sugar Rush, Chit Chat, Word Up (all Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose (Papertrey Ink)
  • Dies: Double-ended Banner (Papertrey Ink)
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), sewing machine/thread

8 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very cool with the vellum!!

Monika Reeck said...

the velum makes your card looks so soft love this....really adorable for girls card....good luck with the challenge

I am joining also the challenge from Paper Smooches and my card is number 12, would you mind to see it on my Blog..many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Karen B. said...

ooh, so beautiful yet still fun, the pink is great!

Patrice said...

Love the stitching...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-27.html

Glenda J said...

This is so soft and pretty. Love the vellum overlay.

Glenda J said...

Oh yes, and thanks for playing along with the Sparks challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So sweet and pretty, I adore the look of vellum! The stitching is genius too! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THIS is amazing! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! AMAZING design and beautiful colors!!! FAB!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)