Hint of Retro Card Set in a Box - Scrapbook Parade Class



I've been so very busy and feel badly that I won't have the time to say much in this post about this class that I'll be teaching in July, but I wanted you to see the photos and give you some eye candy and maybe some inspiration. This was a fun set to make!





This last card I made previously ad thought to revise slightly and add to the class. You can view it here.

All the images are from Fairy Graphics, as is the Kaleidoscope sentiment. Other sentiments are my own computer prints.

The papers are from Basic Grey`s Piccadilly collection.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying good weather and finding time to still craft now that the good weather is here.


2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous colourful cards and I love your box too.

Edna x

Unknown said...

Lovely card set! TFS! ;o)