PTI Blog Hop (1)

I absolutely loved this month's inspiration photo for Papertrey Ink's blog hop (graphic below)! So many patterns and such fabulous colors! Lots of texture and shape, as well.

I was able to get this picture of my creation during a rare moment of sunshine!


I was so excited to finally use my Opaque White Studio Calico mist! I will be entering this into Moxie Fab's Spatter challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Simply Chartreuse
  • Stamps: Gracious Vases, Tags for Spring, Debonair (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Simply Chartreuse
  • Dies: Detail Doilies, Victorian Lace (negative)
  • Other Tools: Opaque White mist (Studio Calico), velvet ribbon (_____), pearls (dollar store), black Spica

3 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the delightful doilies die to frame your sentiment. The off-center placement and the fun SC misting creates a wonderful organic texture.

Chrissy Larson said...

This is so neat! I love the misting. I have some but I'm afraid to try it...

Nona said...

So beautiful, Dana! Love how the doily is off-center like the inspiration photo and the misting adds such wonderful texture to your card.

Hope you have a great week! :)