Surprise! Mum's Easter Card to Send to Europe


It's so very late, and I'm barely able to keep my eyes open, but I wanted to get this posted for you all. I was pleasantly surprised when Mum asked me to make an Easter card to send to Europe! No stamping, just cutting from paper. I love beautiful papers and will try to use them to their fullest extent.

So this is what I came up with. Once again soft feminine colours, but I love them; especially for Easter. ( I'll have to edit this photo some as the actual colour leans a little more to the pink side IRL)


I've been doing a lot of paper piecing / paper tole lately, and I love it. So I guess you have to put up with it until I go on to the next phase. Here is a little more of a side view.


So,  it's time for me to get some beauty sleep. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a great weekend. Happy crafting!


6 comments:

Lynn said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow.....this is gorgeous!!!!

Tigriswillreign said...

So lovely, Mom! I'm sure your mom will be happy with it, as well as the intended recipient!

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful card, such great spring theme. great technique too, modern twist on decoupage, i'll be trying this out. thanks for sharing. x

Nicole said...

This is stunning!

Unknown said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the 3d effect you created with the layers! ;o)