Lawnscaping

The current Lawnscaping challenge invites to be inspired by a fellow crafter. I was inspired by two of the Lawnscaping DT, Tamara and Vera (both pictures below).


I was inspired by the strips of Teeny Tiny Backdrops in Tamara's project (I love seeing stamped scrapbook pages!) and the simple layout of Vera's project.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: True Black, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (all Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Backdrops, My Punny Valentine (both Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI), Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: cotton ball, W1 & R27 Copic, white embossing powder (Filigree)

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

So Cute Dana!

Tenia Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel Beard said...

SUPER cute! I love the bunny tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOO much for playing along with us!

kasia c. said...

Too cute! I love the little cotton tuft for the bunny's tail. :)

Danielle said...

What a great card - I love your layout and the bunny's tail is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

awww is this so adorable, the puffy tail is a great touch