Papertrey Playhouse: My CAS Challenge

I recently took the Clean and Simple course at OnlineCardClasses.com, though I haven't had a chance to participate in any of the "challenges." I thought I would carry the theme over to the new Papertrey Playhouse challenge.

The Challenge:  Create a card using only 3 decorative elements, not including the card base (or sentiment, if applicable).

For my card, I used a strip of patterned paper, a Spellbinders die and a pearl heart.


Hope you'll play along! You can link up at the Papertrey Playhouse blog or below. A new challenge will be up in two weeks.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Simply Valentine
  • Stamps: Fillable Frames #10
  • Ink: Pure Poppy
  • Dies: Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), pearl heart (dollar store)

No comments: