Dana's Top 10 Personal Favs of 2011

You win some, you lose some is what I've learned about my papercrafting. Sometimes I surprise myself and sometimes I let myself down.  ;)

Here are some projects, in no particular order, that I feel that I hit out of the ballpark.  ;)   (Click on the photos to go to the original posts.)

Distress inking is one of my favorite techniques and I love the colors in this!

Simple and pretty!

Even though this isn't the best photograph, I still love the rustic simplicity of this!

Simple and elegant; lots of detail-cutting! ;)

I love the spunky colors and patterns in this!

CAS at my finest!

This took forever but ended up completely worth it! ;)

Nothing unique but I love how this turned out!

Love the coloring and real crocheted doily on this!

I love this simple, yet texture-rich, card!

Love this!

So, enough patting my own back...

Happy New Year, all!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

A great year in review, Dana! I came very close to having some of your choices with my choices of your favs. ;) I look forward to seeing what we come up with for 2012.

Mina said...

wow Dana what a stunning review of cards, I love every single one of them...wishing you and your loved ones good health, wealth and happiness for 2012, Happy New Year
Mina xxx

The Paper Parade said...

So much I LOVE on this page! The lanterns, the teacher card, and the poinsettias are just to die for! You certainly have talent...thanks so much for sharing :)