Damask Love Do-Over: Think Spring

I thought Amber had a terrific idea when I read about her Do-Over Blog Hop. Until I tried a do-over. Uh, there was probably a reason that my card didn't work out the first time!

I started out by searching through my card posts. Yes, I could redo this one. Or maybe this one. Then, I found IT. The most craptastic card that I've ever made.


It was made in too much of a hurry for a challenge.

Well, I wanted my redo to use the same sentiment, since I still had one leftover. I don't think I should've put that kind of restriction on it because, while my redo is better, I'm not happy with the result.


Too busy and no real style to it.


Meh, whatever. I love having a stash of cards for little girl birthday parties! ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores
  • Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Baby Button Bits, Polka Dot Basics II
  • Ink: Versamagic Tea Leaves, Memento Desert Sand (both Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Big Scalloped Circles and Standard Circles (Spellbinders), Beautiful Blooms II #3 (smallest)
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), felt embellishments (unknown), glitter (Prisma), iRock/Glam Rocks: Color Fusion (Imaginisce)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love the window and the bright, cheerful and Spring-like look! The white background makes a diference! Making do-overs sure are fun!