Dead Batteries! Oh No!

I had planned to enter the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 149 challenge, but when I went to take my photos to post, the batteries in my camera were dead! And they were the last of a large package; all those Christmas photos, you know. I didn't have any new batteries left :(   Of course that meant that I couldn't enter it yesterday since the deadline was so close and didn't allow the time to go get some new batteries in time.


The challenge was to use a Flourishes stamp and create a telescoping image. I used Flourishes Sweet Violet stamp and one of my new Spellbinders given to me for Christmas - Blossoms Four. Now, since I don`t have Copics I had to use my old set of water colour pencils, with water and a brush, to colour in the stamped image.

 I guess we are all cleaning up after the festivities to get ready for the New Year celebrations. Then comes what I call "the downer" until the coming of Spring. That's when crafting really helps, and I look forward to that. Do you have a down time between New Year and the coming of Spring?

So nice of you to stop by today. Come again soon and have a great day!




2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Very pretty, Mom! It definitely pays to get rechargeables for digital cameras!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the 3D flowers! ;o)