A Bit of Quick Gift Tag Mass-Production

I don't know if this counts as "Faux Mass Production" or not but I used Kay's idea from the last Papertrey Playhouse challenge.

I threw together a few Christmas tags using the similar elements and slight layout variation.


Here's a shot of a single tag:


Super simple process! Die cut tag, punch out snowflake, I used some Tiny Tag and Holly Jolly die cuts I had left over from other projects and, after a bit of quick stamping, added rhinestones.

I've always been of the mind that using pre-made tags is much simpler but all my pre-mades moved to Victoria with my mother (by accident).  ;)  Since I've already wrapped some presents, tags are pretty handy to remember what's inside for who!  ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Kraft, green (Bazzill?)
  • Patterned Paper: Holiday Flourishes & Swirls
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags II
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Tag Sale #4, Holly Jolly, Tiny Tags
  • Other Tools: snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), jute button twine, red rhinestones (dollar store)

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love the white snowflakes on the music paper, dana! very sweet tags:) merry christmas to you!

Kay D said...

I love your tags, Dana!
I'm glad you got the chance to play along with the challenge- great work!