Waltzingmouse Sketch and Wee Memories Challenges

Slipping this in under the wire!

Waltzingmouse has a fabulous sketch for this week!


This also fits the Wee Memories Simply Sentiments challenge.


I used Stampendous Shabby White UTEE (ultra-thick embossing enamel) for the musical background... Didn't turn out the way I had hoped. It worked fine for this project! I'm guessing this stuff would work much better with chunky images. Perhaps like the ornament.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Gold Shimmer, Stamper's Select White (both Papertrey Ink)
  • Stamps: Vintage Ornaments, Musical Backgrounds (both Waltzingmouse Stamps)
  • Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black (both Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Heirloom Ornaments (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: Big Bite (We R Memory Keepers), Shabby White UTEE (Stampendous), gold embossing powder (Filigree), gold tinsel ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

7 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I really like this Dana. The UTE gives the background a really soft effect.
Hugs
Carol x

Karen B. said...

I love the way the embossing has altered the music in the background, such a sophisticated card.

Deborah Frings said...

Tough to take a photo of this card - it has such shine. I quite like the effect with the musical background and the bauble is just lovely!

Kelly S. said...

Ohh shimmering fabulousness! I just love the way you sparkled up the Musical Background. LOVE the golden ornament to match!

Laurel Beard said...

What a fabulous card! The gold embossing is out of this world! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

Giovana said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

Shirley said...

You will be ready!! I won't! Your card is beautiful and I really like what you did with the background for your image! Perfect!