My Team Favorites of 2010: Sabrina

Over the past year, Stefanie, Dana, and I (the ATC team) have gotten together at my place at times for some creativity & girl time. We had some real fun times. We would laugh out loud and then realize it was 1:00AM and since I live in an older condo with no sound proofing, we'd have to force ourselves to stop so that we wouldn't disturb my neighbors. We had such fun!

I want to post my favorites created by my fellow ATC team members over this past year.


Here are my 5 favorites of Stefanie's designs for 2010-






I love this CAS card! Especially the way Stef changed the angle of the stripes on the first green apple and combined stripes and circles. Click here to link the the posting.

I'm sure the teacher loved this card, too.




The colors, paper patterns, and layout of this page are wonderful. I like how Stef curved the word 'cooking', rounded the edges of the photos, and stamped the upper left corner of the first photo.




I love how Stef stamped the image on the card and then offset the pop-up layer over it. Beautiful Copic coloring, too.


Ever since I was a little girl, looking at the beautiful and cute illustrations of ladybugs in the wonderful storybooks I had from Germany, I've just loved ladybugs and am a sucker for them.

I like how Stef used the Spelbinders circles, too!



This 'Thank You' card is one that I'm drawn to. The unusual colors seem to work very well, and I love the layout, the stamped flourish over two pieces with the pop-up oval sentiment.

Keep crafting Stef! I can hardly wait to see what designs you'll post over this next year!







My 8 Favs of Dana's designs for 2010 (I couldn't narrow it down any less than 8) -


 This is the birthday card that Dana made for me this year. She worked hard on it figuring out how to cut and space the stamped and Copic colored image. She did a great job!

Whoops! I went to link this post for you and found out that Dana made this card last year! But, since my birthday was in February, I'm still going to let it count. View posting here.





This beautiful Sympathy card  is so elegant. I haven't had a chance yet, to use the Cuttlebug emboss die. I'll have to get some to try. I think they are a great tool!
View posting here.










This is a cheerful and bright card. I love how Dana cut out the clouds and the embossed texture backing shows through. Read more about Dana's card here.










I really, really, really, love the colors on this card! And at this time of year, with the cold and the snow, it makes me feel warm and think tropical when I see this card. Did I say really enough? I think Dana did a fantastic job on the flower and leaves. I love how she edged the leaves with a bright pink to match the button in the center of the flower. It's a cheerful card. To view the original posting click here.









This you could say is a 'sister card' to the above card. Same beautiful tropical colors, but much more white and even more of a CAS card . The loops of string to create a flower are not seen often, I can understand that because it's probably fiddly work to create it. I also like how Dana scored  a box around the sentiment. I'd say that this a light and airy card.

I think Dana should make more cards like this one and the one above and try some other color combos while she's at it.

Here is the original posting of this card.





This is a card that Dana made for her Dad. A great masculine card! I especailly love how she made one tree stand out of the rest of the forest, not only by popping it out, but by using a different paper to stamp the tree on. (I wish I had a better photo of this card to show). Check out the original posting here.





This wedding card is gorgeous.. The purple, silver and gray are a very elegant combination. Dana did an excellent job lining up the swirls of the silver embossing with the die cut. Another beautiful CAS card. Check out the details here.

Well that's it for my favorites from my ATC team members designs for 2010. Aren't they talented?!! I love working with them.

I look forward to another year of designing, creating, and maybe some more teaching for 2011. I can't believe it's 2011 already! Well here's to a great and fun year past, and to the possibilities for the new year! Happy creating everyone!




No comments: