Cricut Cards

I really need to give Cricut cards more of a chance. I always intend to use terrific images from my cartridges for my papercrafting but usually get distracted with other tools and methods (like stamping!). But it is cards like these that remind me that there is definitely a place for the Cricut in the card-making realm!

Diane of Capadia Designs is a wonder with her Cricut, Design Studio and Gypsy and she has tons of freebies available! One of the things I like about this card is that she used vinyl for the sentiment... Apparently, it's great with detail cuts and the adhesive back saves you some time!


Linda of The Paper Boutique has tons of remarkable work but this card she made using SVG Cuts and Sure Cuts a Lot is too cute to ignore!


There are tons of other Cricut cards out there! Sites I get regular updates from are Everyday Cricut, Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Courtney Lane Designs.

CricutSearch.com is a new site available to help find images amongst your Cricut cartridges! Try them out!

No comments: