Stamping Vacation DT: No No Challenge

This month's No No Challenge at Stamping Vacation is to make a card with no sparkle. Nothing says no sparkle like a man's card!

My mom got me a tool stamp set (Technique Tuesday's Tool Time) because they're rarely found and she thought it might be useful since my hubby's in the plumbing track. Well, Stefanie's significant other is a carpenter and he whipped together some card stands for us to use in craft fairs practically over night! So I was very excited to do some whipping of my own with my new stamp set on his behalf.



This card was very quick and simple. I place all the stamps on my block and used Versamark ink to make the background. The tag is Spellbinder's Tags Five which was cut out and embossed on both Kraft and Stamper's Select, with the white one being trimmed to fit over the Kraft portion. I put eyelets in the tag with my Big Bite and threaded some reused jute twine through it and around the card front, tying it on the side of the front.

Easy peasy!

{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Kraft, Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: Tool Time (Technique Tuesday), Up, Up & Away
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Dies: Spellbinders Tags Five
  • Other: Jute Twine

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

A perfect man card!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that tool stamp set! It is not so easy to make a card with absolutly no sparkle. Well, for me anyways. lOL