Remaining Christmas "Card Frenzy" Cards

Hope that you all are having a fabulous weekend. Here, in Calgary, it has been raining so much that it reminds me of the Falls growing up in Victoria BC. On my homepage, I have the weather report for all the cities in which my four out of Calgary children live, where my parents live (still in Victoria), where my 2 sisters live, and 2 areas in Germany where my parents are from and never before met family members live (just out of curiosity and for comparison). I have children living in Idaho and Arizona, and they still have quite warm weather. Oh well, I love being close to my my daughter, Dana, here in Calgary, and her 3 children. I have 2 granddaughters in Arizona, and 1 granddaughter in Idaho.
On with the purpose of this post. I think I will just post the remaining photos and make remarks only on certain cards. Remember, if you need to see more detail just click on the image to enlarge it.

I don't know why I put the silver ribbon ties on either side of the snowman oval, but they are there. I used my clearstar pen on many of the circles surrounding the snowman and certain parts of his hat.I made eight of these.

Notice the Versa Mark snowflake I stamped onto the envelopes. I made two of each of these cards.

Now this one is a little outside of my usual style and Christmas color combo, but I have been intrigued, interested in, and inspired by the works of Sankari Wagman. Click on her name and check out her blog. She designs for many companies, and her work is colorful, bright, gorgeous, and unique. She uses Liquid Pearls almost  on every project. On this card I was so proud of myself for drawing the gold border, freehand, with my Gel Pen around the curved part of the card edge. I made six of these cards.

Well, I do have other Christmas cards that I made in the August Card Frenzy, but I think this will be the last posting of those Christmas cards. Wishing you a very good and creative week.

No comments: