Decorating Brown Paper Bags

The August Papertrey Ink Blog Hop was all about using brown paper bags in your creations (it changes every month). There was TONS of inspiration but I thought I'd focus on how to decorate them for gift giving purposes...

From Sarah Mac at the Unhurried Life:


From Jamie Greene at The Greene Family & Crafts:


From Janelle at Show & Tell:


From Christi at ...with a lime:


From Julie of Paper and Such:


From Kristii of Honestly Speaking...:


From BethieJ at her blog:


From Dr. Ivy of Inklinations (this isnt a paper bag per se but still for gifts):


From Ally of Ally's Alley:


From Sue of Card Therapy:


This set is not from the Blog Hop but I remember it from when Niki of My Paper Creations posted it in May!


Thank you all for sharing your talent and inspiration! One of these days I'll actually get to participating! ;)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Dana, thanks for including my little paper bag project from the PTI blog hop in with all these really great ones. I'm honored!