Merci

I couldn't tell which picture was better so, lucky you, I've included them both. ;)


This is a thank you card that I made up before a trip to thank my host for letting us stay with them. I then proceeded to leave the card at home. Guess it'll have to be mailed once I get home!


A very simple card. After impressing the purple cardstock with PTI's In Bloom impression plate, I filled in the flower petal grooves with my Sakura stardust gel pen. A few rhinestones within the flower centers and voila! I stamped the sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages with Starlite Silver Brilliance Dewdrop ink but didn't do a very good job of it and had to go over it with a silver gel pen. Thus its imperfection.

A fun detail is the silver foil cardstock that my mom gave me. I'm not sure where it's from.

{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, silver foil (unknown origin)
  • Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages
  • Ink: Starlite Silver Memento Dewdrop
  • Other tools: In Bloom impression plate, rhinestones (dollar store)

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I really like this card Dana. Silver and Purple is so pretty together :)

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Dana. Just dropped by to say hi. I am also on the Stamping Vacation Design Team.