In Honor of Father - Class

Well, Thursday, June 10th, I had another class. We made two Father's Day cards with matching frame stands. One being more traditional; the other, a more unique pocket/tag card.


The Bamboo pocket/tag card was the popular item. I used the Cricut's Pagoda crtridge to cut the bamboo. With 12 students/kits for class that was 36 sections of bamboo to punch out after being cut on the cricut. Unfortunately, despite checking the settings, the Cricut didn't cut as cleanly as usual and I was having problems getting the bamboo out. So, I thought that it would go faster if each student would punch out their own set. It did not go as well as I thought it would, slowing down the production for those who had signed up. My apologies to my class.                                                                                                             .
This card was the favorite of the class.Of the two we made, it is my favorite as well.(Sorry about the blurry photo).

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I finally remembered to add the template I created for my class on how to cut the cardstock shape for this tag card's pocket.(You may need to click on it to view it larger)


No comments: