Color Cue #2 Challenge: Dana

I've never participated in an online challenge before but I loved the colors Dawn chose for the Color Cue Challenge so much, I kept thinking about it! Finally, I decided to do it. Unfortunately, RL (real life) prevented me from getting this done until the last second! Literally! Double unfortunately, the submissions were closed by the time I went to add my link... :(

I went through several ideas and even scrapped one project before I settled on the above. I used Papertrey Ink's Lemon Tart cardstock for the card, their Raspberry Fizz ink for the sentiment (Giga Guidelines stamp set) and their Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart and Raspberry Fizz buttons for the accent. And, for the "piece de resistance," I used Dawn's Funky Foliage stamp set on PTI's Guidelines II grid cardstock using Tsukineko's VersaMagic Dewdrop in Oasis Green ink for the mat! The sentiment was heat embossed using VersaMark Frost watermark ink and clear powder and the edge of the popped up sentiment was "glimmered" up using the Sakura Clear Star gel pen!

Time was against me and I kept having paper trimmer malfunctions (seriously, is their a good one out there??), but I enjoyed attempting to participate in this challenge!

No comments: