I [Heart] U


Like my last card, I made this one out of Stef's scraps. I was feeling inspired by this card and was delighted to find some transparency stuff in her castoffs.

The closeup shots are horrendous so I didn't include them but after stamping the heart and cutting it out, I paper-pierced it around the interior border. The pin stabbed through the center was a pearl-tipped pin that I embossed using the method here. The red twine is Martha Stewart.

The {i [heart] u} sentiment is a Unity stamp. I used the double-stamping technique by stamping it on white and red cardstock, then cutting out the heart from the red and pop-dotting it on the white. (The white cardstock was die-cut using a deckled rectangle--can't remember if it was a long one or the regular ones...)

Quite pleased with how this turned out!

No comments: